According to documents obtained by Wire’s Danger Room, the U.S. military taught its future leaders that a “total war” against the world’s 1.4 billion Muslims would be necessary to protect America from Islamic terrorists.
Army Lt. Col. Matthew A. Dooley conducted a course on “Islamic radicalism” which was attended by hundreds of US military officers at the Defense Department’s Joint Forces Staff College in Norfolk, Virginia.
Among the options suggested for fighting Islam and “wiping it out” are:
– Advocating “total war” against the world’s Muslims.
– Using the lessons of “Hiroshima” to wipe out whole cities at once.
– Applying “the historical precedents of Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki” to Islam’s holiest cities, and bringing about “Mecca and Medina[‘s] destruction.”
– Targeting the “civilian population” wherever necessary.
– International laws protecting civilians in wartime are “no longer relevant”.
“America’s real terrorist enemy wasn’t al-Qaida — but the Islamic faith itself.” Dooley concluded.